Meresha “In Bloom” One-of-a-kind vinyl single
Wu-Tang Clan’s 7th studio album was famously limited to a single copy and sold in 2015 for $2 million, making it the most expensive work of music ever sold.
While her expectations are more modest, Meresha is now auctioning a unique NFT which authenticates the only copy that will be made of her “In Bloom” 7” vinyl single. It is also her first ever vinyl record.
The single comes in a custom decorated wooden box, and includes signed handwritten lyrics and a Golden Ticket VIP PASS, giving the owner four VIP seats and a backstage meet and greet with the artist OR a live online concert for the owner (and their friends).
The 33.3 RPM polycarbonate record was handmade on 70 year old machines and includes a second song.
This is Meresha’s 1st ever Music NFT. Her first Art NFT sold for 100x asking price.
Meresha is a creator, performer, singer, multi-instrumentalist, DJ and producer with a deep, wide-ranging soulful voice and a quirky sonic vision. She is an #AlienPop innovator; so far the first in the genre. "Alien Pop" is like pop, but somehow also out of this world. Fully independent, Meresha's music has found a global audience.
- Charted on Billboard album, single, radio and artist charts
- Was a winner of the MTV "Freshman" competition
- Was the #1 Indie on radio in the US for a month
- AllMusic named her “Enter the Dreamland” a Top 20 Album of the Year in the world
- Ariana Grande had her song “Jungle Potion” on her popular personal playlist.
- Grammy winners helped her shape her music and she is now a Grammy voter
- Meresha's performed with global stars like Marshmello & Adam Lambert and worked with brands like Casio, Adobe, Citi & Live Nation