(❁´◡`❁)(musical) artist & alien luver.
Meresha is a creator, performer, singer, multi-instrumentalist, DJ and producer with a deep, wide-ranging soulful voice and a quirky sonic vision. She is an #AlienPop innovator; so far the first in the genre. "Alien Pop" is like pop, but somehow also out of this world. Fully independent, Meresha's music has found a global audience.
- Writes, performs and produces her own music, and in collaboration with others
- Charted on Billboard album, single, radio and artist charts
- Entered the Billboard Top 40 Indicator Chart between Adele and Justin Bieber
- Separately entered the same Chart ahead of Coldplay, Ariana Grande, Beyonce and Rihanna
- AllMusic named her “Enter the Dreamland” a Top 20 Album of the Year in the world
- Radio stations played Meresha's music making her the #1 Indie in the US for a month
- Meresha was a winner of the MTV "Freshman" competition
- Ariana Grande had her “Jungle Potion” on her popular personal playlist.
- Grammy winners helped her shape her music and she is now a Grammy voter
- Meresha's performed with global stars like Marshmello & Adam Lambert
- Worked with brands like Casio, Shure, Adobe, Citibank, Crocs & Live Nation
- Performed at leading festivals like SunFest and GovBall (Citi Stage)
- One of the early adopters in live virtual reality concerts with full body-motion capture
- Early adopter among musicians in the crypto / NFT space
- Cooperated with Movember with a Bob Marley cover for charity
- She contributes to the music of others as a producer, songwriter, instrumentalist & vocalist
- With her own recording studio, she also records voice over and voice acting contributions.
Hear Meresha's music: Meresha.com
* * *
“Love has come for the indie pop singer” - Pandora
“#3 Emerging artist globally” - Billboard
“Carving out fantasias that simmer around the sentiment that seasons like summer propel ad infinitum” - Impose
“One the next generation’s best music performers. She is going to be huge.” - Indie Music Monday
“Top 20 album of the year globally” - AllMusic
“Meresha may soon be on a first-name basis with the public” - Palm Beach Post